There will be no supply hours on February 15, 2019.
As of Februry 1, 2019, Monday supply hours will end at 5:00. If you are not able to make it to any of the other supply hours, please call (989) 832-6655 to make arrangements with the staff to pick up your supplies.
About the Family Planning Clinic
- This clinic provides confidential contraceptive services and information to women, men and teens.
- Your care involves having a physical examination every year and a review of your medical history. Expect your visit to last 1½ - 2 hours.
- Clinic services can also include testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy testing, counseling, and emergency contraception.
- Please call the clinic to cancel if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Fees are based on a sliding fee schedule. You may qualify for a discount.
- Nexplanon and Mirena IUDs are now available by appointment, (989) 832-6655.