ADULT FOSTER CARE FACILITY
Pinecrest Farms is an Adult Foster Care facility located at 413 North Homer Road just north of M-20 in Midland. The Pinecrest campus includes 160 acres of land (fields, woods, crops, and a pond) offering multiple outdoor recreational opportunities. The complex includes a common area with a pool table and a large screen TV, Internet connected computer, library and large aquarium. Pinecrest Farms also offers two screened in porches, nature walking areas and a variety of scheduled activities and outings. All services and areas of the facility are available at no additional charge – this includes supplied linens, towels, toiletries and in-room cable television.
We have private rooms and semi-private rooms with full bathrooms. Pinecrest specializes in providing assisted living care under the direction of a Director of Nursing and 24-hour LPN supervision to medically complex, frail and elderly, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, mentally ill, and developmentally delayed residents.
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Staff
- Pharmacy Service and Medication Management
- Health Monitoring
- Restaurant style dining with three Home Cooked Meals Per Day
- Three Nutritional Snacks Per Day
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Full Service Facility- No Hidden Costs
- Convenient Location; 5 Miles from the City of Midland
- Transportation available through County Connection
- Activities and outings
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Private Rooms with Private Baths are $3,000.00/month
- Semi-Private Rooms with Shared Baths are $2,300.00/month
- Respite stays are $125 a day
- As a Midland County facility, subsidized through the passage of a millage, Room and Board rates are negotiable and supplemented depending on each individual’s financial situation. Contact Pinecrest Farm’s for more information.
Individuals must be able to propel themselves if wheelchair bound or ambulate with or without the use of a walker or cane. They must also be able to transfer themselves independently. Residents must require minimal assistance with activities of daily living. Each resident must be willing to comply with the house rules. A pre-admission assessment is conducted to determine that residents are appropriately placed within our community.
SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR TODAY
Tours are available anytime. To arrange a tour and obtain more information call (989) 832-6634 ext. 1.